Minimum of 5+ years onsite experience required
Yorke Construction Corp. is a niche Construction Management firm specializing in Theater, Education and Institution work. Yorke has an available opportunity for Construction Superintendent to be part of our team working in and around New York City.
- 5+ years of onsite experience and knowledge of commercial/residential/mixed use construction
- Lead in site logistics, safety and planning
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience utilizing cloud based submittal management systems
- Strong technical background and familiarity with MEP systems
- Comfortable communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Integrity/honesty/dedication and passion
- Preferably possess a NYC Superintendent’s license
- OSHA 10hr certification a minimum
- Oversee all phases of construction from initial planning through punch list
- Assist PMs with project schedule development
- Manage all site staff and scheduling of all subcontractors
- Maintain daily reports and logs
- Proactively assess project issues, identify solutions and keep projects on schedule
- Assist the project team in coordination with NYC Agencies including the DOB and DOT
- Interact and coordinate with third party inspection agencies
- Co-chair the weekly Subcontractor coordination meetings
- Attend the OAC meetings and be prepared to talk in detail about the month ahead
- Ensure that the site is organized and safe
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and good benefits package, including healthcare benefits and paid time off.
To apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Superintendent” in the subject line.